Management Accountant - Accounting & ReportingReference: J57297
With unrivalled expertise, Zip Water (part of Culligan Group) is known throughout the globe as the creator of the world's most advanced drinking water system. Established for over 70 years, Zip are known for quality, innovation, and delivering excellence in customer service.
Their passion for the technology and continuous investment in both product design and developing their people has been the catalyst for exceptional growth. Now with 8 entities and turnover of £115m for the UK Group, they have taken the decision to move towards a new operating model centred on a shared service hub based in Dereham, Norfolk. The aim is to build an effective, scalable finance function with a focus on decision support and contributing to growth, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As such we are working on a number of roles, including positions within Management Accounts.
Summary of key tasks:
• Produce accurate, complete, and timely monthly, quarterly and annual relevant reporting, including reconciliations, management pack, business review pack, tax pack and audit pack in accordance with US GAAP and Group accounting policies
• Produce weekly flash reports as required.
• Work closely with the Finance Business Partner to obtain appropriate insight into the business performance, driving insightful analysis, with an aim to build up core Vertical knowledge thereby reducing reliance on Finance Business Partner insight over time.
• Manages the reconciliation of the stock ledger, maintaining the integrity and relevant provisions, supported by calculations
• Support the business in working capital management by providing appropriate WC reports and forecasts
• Work with FP&A team to ensure appropriate forecasting and budgeting, providing insight in conjunction with the Finance Business Partner
• Perform appropriate plant accounting journals ensuring accurate costing information
The successful candidates will be qualified, or very nearly qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with strong management accounting experience including month end and year end reporting. You will be able to work within a high volume environment and be improvement focused demonstrating strong control and process improvement experience. You will be able to demonstrate strong strategic thinking, problem solving, planning and communication skills, in addition to technical accounting capabilities.
Zip offers a positive, lively and innovative company culture, where no matter your role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. They have a strong focus on employee wellbeing and boast an inspiring and nurturing leadership team who encourage training and skill development across all levels, allowing you to grow a career you are proud of.
Tap water as the world knows it is a thing of the past. Be part of its future. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.
** Please note that this campaign is being exclusively managed through Pure and only candidates who have been assessed by Pure can be submitted.