Management AccountantJob not available
• To assist the Head of Finance in ensuring compliance with statutory legal processes, procedures, and filings.
• Ownership of the monthly management accounts process
• Delivery of weekly & monthly business reporting that is accurate and on time, providing insightful analysis to aid decision making
• Preparation and review of monthly management accounts from trial balance to financial statements
• Enable the Finance team to consistently and accurately meet internal and external deadlines.
• Development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the finance area to provide a strong base as the business continues to grow
• Provide effective financial advice and support to the business to enable sound business decisions to be made by business.
• Assistance with the year-end statutory audit process, liaising with external auditors and provision of all necessary documentation.
• Support budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis and project costing.
The role is varied in its scope and will also include:
• Month end reporting requirements
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business. (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow)
• Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
• External reporting
• Statutory reporting
• Fixed Assets
Please Apply, or contact Joseph O'Sullivan or Tom Earl at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: