Management AccountantReference: J57016
Working as part of an experienced finance team, this role reports directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for all aspects of preparing the management accounts and well as partnering with the business and bringing those numbers to life.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Produce and support with the process of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Detailed trend reports
• Produce monthly cost centre reports & review with budget holders
• Provide analytical support to the business to drive decision making
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Accruals and pre-payments
• Proactively partner with key stakeholder in the business
Who is the right person for this role?
• Someone who is passionate about numbers and bringing them to life
• Part qualified in CIMA or ACCA
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience of working within a fast paced, multi-site business
• Proven experience working within Management Accounts
• Retail or leisure experience would be an advantage
• Someone who wants to make a difference to a business
Why should you apply for this role?
• Opportunity to work with inspiring finance leaders
• Genuine chance for progression and development
• Paid study support
• Flexible working