Management AccountantReference: J58945
You will undertake full responsibility of the management accounting and budgeting processes. You will be able to provide a comprehensive management accounting process to the business and its subsidiary companies.
- Development of strategies and policies within the Management Accounts with responsibility for the development and maintenance of complex database models and Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Producing various reports for management and various internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate business proposals, including analysis of the economic impact
- Business partner with various other areas of the business
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Experience performing complex financial models utilising Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Problem solver and previous experience improving processes
- Strong systems knowledge with advanced Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Understanding and delivery of strategic plans within tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
This role requires a high level of commercial awareness and analytical ability. This exciting opportunity will provide you with a vibrant and rewarding and a highly competitive benefits package.
To apply or learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure.