Management AccountantReference: J56851
Our client have a fantastic reputation in there industry and are known for experiencing exciting levels of growth and continuously growing there brand.
This role will be responsible for providing appropriate financial information as well as undertaking other ad hoc projects to support the Finance Manager and wider business.
• Preparation of monthly profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet
• Preparation of monthly management information slides
• Management and reporting on overhead and exceptional costs
• Recording, monitoring and preparing reports to private equity owners (including monthly results and indirect spend analysis)
• Assist with the preparation of the year-end audit and dealing with auditor queries
• Reinforcing the monthly reporting timetable and ensuring deadlines are met
• Management, training and development of an accounts assistant
• Developing and documenting financial control requirements for accounting transactions and adjustments, including within the ERP itself
• Ad hoc reporting where required
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:-
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
• Experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Great organisation and communication skills
• Ability to interact at all levels throughout the business
• Analytical mind-set
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic business that has a strong global profile then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.