Management AccountantReference: J52343
The duties of the role:
• Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis for group purposes (actual to forecast, actual to prior period, forecast to prior forecast)
• Reconciliation to local country ledgers
• Liaison with local accounting firms / staff
• Assistance in building the monthly forecast
• Liaison with Country Managers to discuss forecast and variance analysis
• Other duties, special projects, and special reporting as assigned
You will also be involved with database creation and modelling so a passion or desire to learn or further develop you IT skills is essential.
- Part qualified or studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong management accounting experience
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships across all departments
- Strong system skills, including advanced Excel and knowledge of Access would be a big advantage.
- Experience of multi-currency
- Exposure to corporate tax
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please apply today!