Management Accountant - Cash & TreasuryReference: J57308
With unrivalled expertise, Zip Water (part of Culligan Group) is known throughout the globe as the creator of the world's most advanced drinking water system. Established for over 70 years, Zip are known for quality, innovation, and delivering excellence in customer service.
Their passion for the technology and continuous investment in both product design and developing their people has been the catalyst for exceptional growth. Now with 8 entities and turnover of £115m for the UK Group, they have taken the decision to move towards a new operating model centred on a shared service hub based in Dereham, Norfolk. The aim is to build an effective, scalable finance function with a focus on decision support and contributing to growth, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As such we are working on a number of roles, including positions within Management Accounts.
Summary of key tasks:
• Work with other Finance team members to perform accurate cash forecasting, identifying any liquidity or currency risks
• Proactively highlight any issues or concerns to Finance leadership in order for corrective action to be taken
• Prepare variance analysis of overall debt v. Forecast v. Budget and v. Last Year
• Assess, manage, and mitigate foreign currency exposure across portfolios
• Ensure appropriate forecasting and reporting of pooled cash positions
• Work with Finance leadership to manage all of Culligan UK's banking relationships, updating mandates and bank account details as appropriate
• Ensure the efficient operation of bank accounts and bank relationships, reducing annual banking cost
• Control bank account creation and bank relationships, ensuring that banking only performed with preferred providers
• Forecast of loan covenant KPIs, ensuring adherence & preparation of half-year and full-year covenant testing calculations
• Provide options to leadership in relation to cash management in order to maximise interest earned, while maintaining an appropriate risk profile
This is a key and high profile role within the organisation to manage cash and maximise liquidity within the Group. The successful candidate will be studying or qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with strong financial modelling and cash flow forecasting experience. Previous exposure to Treasury would be a significant advantage. You will demonstrate a results driven attitude in conjunction with strong problem-solving and relationship building skills.
Zip offers a positive, lively and innovative company culture, where no matter your role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. They have a strong focus on employee wellbeing and boast an inspiring and nurturing leadership team who encourage training and skill development across all levels, allowing you to grow a career you are proud of.
Tap water as the world knows it is a thing of the past. Be part of its future. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.
** Please note that this campaign is being exclusively managed through Pure and only candidates who have been assessed by Pure can be submitted.