Management AccountantJob not available
Within this position, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit:
- Conducting analysis to support budget holders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing full management accounts and contributing heavily to month end processes.
- Managing a small team and being main point of contact for queries and further development/training
- Preparing annual statutory accounts as required
- Other ad hoc support as required
A successful candidate for this position will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Part ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified but have previous experience working with management accounts in a finance environment. The qualification aspect is not critical depending on experience.
- Excellent communication skills both within the team and to budget holders
- Ability to prioritise the workload you will be tasked with
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be accurate within your work.
- Happy to work in a team environment
The role is great for someone who is looking for a new challenge. The role is located on the outskirts of Cambridge, and has access on on site parking and a good benefits package.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: