Management AccountantJob not available
• Prepare and circulate the weekly Sales and Margin report.
• Create, maintain and circulate KPI's and dashboards on a regular basis.
• Posting of month end journals - specifically but not limited to; payroll, commission accruals, Sales accruals, holiday accruals.
• Reconciliation of Monthly Balance Sheet.
• Consolidate future Sales information to aid in the preparation of the Annual Budget and periodic forecasting.
• Monitor and Maintain effective controls in relation to the processing of Sales Invoices.
• Provide detailed analysis of Sales and Margin variances against the budget or forecast each month.
• Prepare the monthly VAT return.
• Manage the reconciliation of intercompany transactions within the group.
• Communicate and work effectively with managers, customers, contractors, recruitment team and payroll team.
• Staff Commissions
You will ideally be a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant with strong excel skills and experience of using accounting software such as Opera, Sage, Oracle, SAP.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: