Management AccountantReference: J49887
Working within our busy finance function, and reporting to the Financial Controller, the management accountant would be responsible for:
• The timely and accurate production of monthly P&Ls and Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Detailed revenue calculations including deferred revenue
• Monthly cost reallocations, prepayments and accruals and credit card spend posting
• Preparation of VAT returns and National Statistic returns
• Assisting with finance systems development and improvements in financial reporting processes
• Management and Supervision of transactional team
• KPI reporting
• Supporting the external/internal audit processes
Ideally you will be qualified or finalist level ACCA, ACA or CIMA with good experience in a similar role.
Excellent excel skills are essential as well as being passionate about continuous improvement and developing systems. You will be a driven, self-motivated Management Accountant seeking an opportunity to join a growing business and develop a career with them.
Our client offers an excellent working environment and benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure