Management AccountantJob not available
Working within our busy finance function, and reporting to the Financial Controller, the management accountant would be responsible for:
• The timely and accurate production of monthly P&Ls and Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Detailed revenue calculations including deferred revenue
• Monthly cost reallocations, prepayments and accruals and credit card spend posting
• Preparation of VAT returns and National Statistic returns
• Assisting with finance systems development and improvements in financial reporting processes
• Management and Supervision of transactional team
• KPI reporting
• Supporting the external/internal audit processes
Ideally you will be qualified or finalist level ACCA, ACA or CIMA with good experience in a similar role.
Excellent excel skills are essential as well as being passionate about continuous improvement and developing systems. You will be a driven, self-motivated Management Accountant seeking an opportunity to join a growing business and develop a career with them.
Our client offers an excellent working environment and benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: