Management AccountantJob not available
The main focus of the role is to manage the day to day activities within the Finance department, ensuring the accurate and efficient delivery of monthly management accounts and required reporting.
• Prepare and present accurate and timely monthly management accounts
• Managing cash flow and bank balances
• Assist with modelling and Budget preparation
• Carry out forecasting and report performance
• Maintaining & updating the fixed asset register
• Act as main point of contact for auditors
• Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
You will have proven experience of working within a fast paced finance department and delivering accurate sets of Management Accounts. Knowledge of Sage will be beneficial as will experience of implementing and improving systems and processes. A hard working, proactive manner is essential along with the ability to take initiative and make business decisions.
This is a role suitable for an active ACCA/CIMA studier looking to take the next step in their career. There is a generous salary available along with a competitive benefits package.
For more information please contact Fiona at Pure or apply as required.