Management AccountantJob not available
As the Management Accountant, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Month end journals such as accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the year end process
- Monthly financial reporting
- Fixed Asset Register
- Additional ad hoc duties at the discretion of your line manager
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Ideally part ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Currently working within a finance role with exposure to month end responsibilities
- Good system and excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge based in Management Accounting.