Management AccountantReference: J58989
The Management Accountant will work with and oversee an Assistant Management Accountant, to prepare the monthly management accounts and provide business partnering to other divisions across the organisation.
• The production of the monthly management accounts to include ensuring revenue is recorded accurately, posting payroll journals, cost accruals and prepayments and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
• The production of the monthly divisional finance reports, including a variance analysis and explanation
• The production and distribution of weekly and monthly KPIs
• Business partnering to drive commercial performance
• The production of an annual budget and monthly forecasts, in conjunction with the commercial and operational teams
• Resolving any day-to-day finance issues within the division or escalating where appropriate
• Working with the audit team annually during the year end process
• You will be a Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience with relevant experience
• Good communicator with strong interpersonal skill and emotional intelligence
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously and flexibly
• Positive enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
For more information please contact Tom Blake at Pure.