Management AccountantReference: J57984
Reporting to a key Director of the business, your key responsibility will be to improve processes, and to bring the majority of the finance function in house.
Duties will include, but note limited to:
- Banking Reconciliation's
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Process Payroll and Pension contributions
- Produce monthly payroll reports
- VAT returns
- Assisting with Management Accounts and Year End
- Manage PAYE with HMRC (when required)
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- AAT Qualified and Studying CIMA/ACCA, or qualified
- Experience of Sage 50 is essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Keep and happy to work in a busy environment
- Proactive and hard-working
- Able to work independently , but also as part of a team
Our client are looking for someone who is dynamic, and looking for career progression within the business. They have recently invested heavily in new technology, and the appointed person will work on this project the systems more efficient.
Please note, the higher banding of this salary will only be considered for fully qualified, or soon to be qualified individuals.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.