Management AccountantReference: J52612
Key responsibilities will include:
• Conduct P&L Reviews / variance analysis
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
• Carry out cost analysis
• Produce and review financial reports and information
• Implement new processes to ensure effective and efficient systems
• Dealing with ad-hoc business queries and managing project work as required to support the Manager
• Excellent communication skills to all levels in an organisation
• Influencing skills
• Project Management Skills
• Meticulous approach with an attention to detail
• Taking ownership problems through to resolution
The ideal candidate will be studying towards ACCA/CIMA or at the end of their AAT Qualification. Have relevant previous experience, a driven and proactive approach along with the ability to manage high workloads, in a fast paced environment.
For further information, please contact Maddie or Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.