Management AccountantReference: J52471
• P&L Reviews/analysis on corporate/central cost centres
• Calculating and posting journals for various accruals, prepayments and recharges
• Challenge/review/investigation of P&L cost lines
• Meeting with budget holders to review P&L spend versus budget
• Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations
• Answering cost centre owner queries on the P&Ls
• Credit card / expenses reporting and analysis answering queries on the group expenses system
• Any other ad-hoc work/projects required
We are looking for the successful candidate to be a self-starter, who can get involved with group costs and group consolidations with strong excel skills.
The role is offering a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment and free parking. We are looking for the successful candidate to commit to the full length of the contract.
To find out more about this exciting role, please submit an application to Pure.