Legal SecretaryReference: J52401
We are currently seeking an experienced Secretary for a well-respected Norwich city centre based solicitors firm. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary ranging up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits. This is an opportunity to learn and develop within a supportive, professional environment.
Duties will include:
• To deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client's needs.
• To type correspondence and legal documents to solicitors, companies and Clients.
• To answer the telephone professionally, taking accurate messages from Clients and other contacts.
• To file correspondence and documents each day, returning the files to the cabinets.
• To deal with all enquires made by a Client in the absence of the Solicitor.
• To make appointments on behalf of the Solicitor when requested and to service meetings including the booking of conference rooms and provision of refreshments for the Solicitor and any visitors and Clients.
• To liaise with other members of staff in setting up meetings etc.
• To be flexible in covering for other secretaries absence.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Andrea West at Pure.