Legal CashierReference: J53080
Working for a leading Law firm, my client is seeking two Legal Cashiers to join their busy financial operations team. One is for a 12 month contract and the other is permanent but requires a Spanish speaking individual.
This fresh-thinking firm pride themselves on their use of technology, ideas and tools in order to empower their clients and give them exceptional service.
• Supporting UK offices ensuring compliance with firm's policy is adhered to
• Accurate and timely processing of day to day transactions through firm's office and client accounts
- Entering/authorising payments on the banking system, posting payments/receipts and registering disbursement vouchers
• Dealing with all internal and external clients in a timely professional, polite and proactive manner
• Managing high volume workflow, maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Assisting with and resolving day-to-day queries received in to the team
• Full knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
• Experience of working with online banking systems
• Knowledge of the VAT regulations
• Working knowledge of cashiering processes
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Proactive team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident telephone manner and strong writing skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business where you have excellent training and promotional prospects.
25 days holiday
Eye care/Private Medical Insurance
Pension 5% matched
Unfortunately there is no parkng but they are situated within easy access of the town centre.