Legal Billing Team LEaderJob not available
Key Duties will include;
• Motivate, mentor and provide leadership to the Billing team including setting and reviewing performance objectives on a regular basis using the formal appraisal process and other informal approaches
• Monitor workload distribution and overtime requirements, identifying areas where efficiencies of the billing function can be improved and work with the Billing Management team, to implement approved changes
• Maintain a well organised Billing function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Billing team can respond to all requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure active management of the Firm's work in progress (WIP) liaising with Fee Earners and Partners to regularly meet billing and lock up targets
• Set billing deadlines/timetables to optimise the spread of billing throughout the month/quarter
• Monitor actual billings against budgets and liaise with other Finance Managers where necessary.
• Previous experience in a billing function in a law firm/professional services environment
• Knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Rules and VAT Regulations
• Experience of internal and external compliance
• Advanced IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Elite 3E (or similar financial systems).
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: