Learning SpecialistJob not available
They need someone with a pro-active approach to learning management who can ensure that the business meet mandatory requirements as well as maximising opportunities for employee development.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Be the subject matter expert internally in regards to training
• Pro-actively engage with teams to maximise the training provision and cost efficiency.
• Ensure training programmes are delivered for all employees aligned to the business aims from induction through to management programs
• Ensure all training information is received from managers and recorded on the HR database.
• Liaise with training providers to enable training provision and maximise offering to employees
• Ensure processes are in place to evidence training completed.
• Manage and undertake the administration of training activities including liaising with all stakeholders.
• Seek to continually improve processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills and Experience required;
• Proven experience working within a learning role
• Strong knowledge and understanding of working with training providers
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Proficient in the use of an HR Information System or similar.