Learning and Development Co-ordinatorReference: J52937
- Assist the Training Manager with improving the quality of performance levels and employees across the business.
- Support and Manage Apprenticeship & Internship Schemes within the company.
- Work with the HR Assistant to enhance the induction experience appropriately including organising induction programmes.
- Assist the Head of Organisation Development with individual Performance Development Plans where required.
- Organise and promote the ongoing Learning & Development Programmes.
- Monitor Company's Appraisal Schemes in line with agreed timescales including creating/updating tracking sheet, chasing outstanding appraisals and tracking return of records/
- Administer internal training course administration including booking rooms, delegate requests and advertising courses.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Products.
- Proven Project Management Skills.
- Ability to understand different personalities and motivations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, and ability to build working relationships.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an HR or Training Environment. You must also have the ability to travel and attend career fairs or events as required.