Leadership and Management Training FacilitatorReference: J50058
We have an exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to a successful business based on the outskirts of Woodbridge.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of high quality development programmes. This will typically be for delegates working in middle to senior management roles who already have experience leading and managing teams. You will work with a wide range of organisations - from SME's to large organisations, in the public, private and third sector.
The successful candidate will have experience in the design and delivery of Leadership and Management Training for middle and senior managers, as well as experience of leading and managing teams themselves.
• An understanding of ILM/CMI qualifications or equivalent, ideally holding the qualification themselves
• Experience of working as an external consultant would be advantageous
• Fantastic communication skills and able to build lasting relationships
• Excellent questioning skills and be able to consult effectively with clients to understand their requirements
• Be knowledgeable, memorable and professional
• Open to constructive feedback and coaching to develop their own skills
• Own transport and full clean driving licence are essential
• Regular travel and overnight stays within the UK are a feature of this role so you must be comfortable with this
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on their values.
Hours are Monday to Friday, with an average of 3-4 days per week delivering training, and the rest of the time office based preparing for training events.
Please apply today.