Lead Software EngineerJob not available
The post holder will be responsible for working collaboratively within large business environment to lead the project teams through the SDLC ensuring quality standards, appropriate tools, techniques and methodologies are adhered to.
- Lead and mentor colleagues in the development team ensuring they are supported especially in larger projects
- Build and support IT solutions that directly contribute to the overall business strategy and objectives
- Peer review colleagues code, develop test scripts, write and maintain new source code, specifications and release code along with relevant documentation
- Take a Lead role in identifying new technologies that could benefit the business and raise the overall standard of programming within the development team
- Ability to work in a collaborative matrix environment across all levels of seniority (essential)
- Experience in support colleagues, transferring knowledge and setting objectives in line with the business strategy (essential)
- Experience with SQL Server/Oracle (essential)
- Solid experience within Object oriented design principles and Service oriented Architecture WCF/RESTful for example (essential)
- Experience within the Utilities sector (desirable)
This position would be well suited to an experienced C# .Net developer from a matrix environment looking to move into a more Senior position in a company able to offer progression working under modern development principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.