Lead Software DeveloperReference: J51534
The successful candidates will play a vital role in leading a small team of talented and established software developers in delivering bespoke software solutions to the other companies within the group.
What is the job?
As a Lead Software Developer, you will be responsible for setting out the processes and procedures of the team. Quickly establishing yourself both as a strong technical recourses but also as a collaborative and effective leader. There will be a significant focus on staff development/training alongside achievable but challenging delivery targets. Your main responsibility will be developing solutions with C# /WINFORMS /ASP.NET MVC in and maintaining an AGILE environment.
• Knowledge of OOP design patters, refactoring etc
• Understanding of dependency injection and unit testing patterns
• Knowledge of DevExpress Controls (desirable)
• Strong knowledge of Computer Programming
• Management experience of a small development team
• Training and development of colleagues
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience in .NET
• Experience in C#
• Experience in WinForms
• Experience in ASP.NET MVC
• Experience in SQL
• Experience in TFS
• Experience in Xamarin.Android
• Experience in Xamarin.Forms