Lead Software Business AnalystJob not available
Our client are a growing technology business within the real-estate sector with idyllic rural offices near Papworth, Cambridgeshire. They deliver market-leading software and consultancy services to global property owners and investors and are renowned for their client-focused approach.
Working within an Agile Software team and reporting to the Head of Product Management your responsibilities will include:
- Speaking directly with clients, both internal and external, to identify their requirements, analysing the outcomes, and making recommendations.
- Writing and understanding complex system requirement documents and producing prototypes
- Working with system developers to ensure the product is of a high standard and fit for purpose
- Performing SCRUM Master type duties in coordinating and managing development sprints
- Managing development projects from conception through to delivery
- Managing other Business Analysts
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary, plus a benefits package including:
- 25 days' annual leave,
- Medical insurance,
- Pension fund contributions
- Performance bonus
If you are interested in discussing further please get in touch or apply for immediate consideration.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: