Lead Software Business AnalystReference: J50446
Our client are a growing technology business within the real-estate sector with idyllic rural offices near Papworth, Cambridgeshire. They deliver market-leading software and consultancy services to global property owners and investors and are renowned for their client-focused approach.
Working within an Agile Software team and reporting to the Head of Product Management your responsibilities will include:
- Speaking directly with clients, both internal and external, to identify their requirements, analysing the outcomes, and making recommendations.
- Writing and understanding complex system requirement documents and producing prototypes
- Working with system developers to ensure the product is of a high standard and fit for purpose
- Performing SCRUM Master type duties in coordinating and managing development sprints
- Managing development projects from conception through to delivery
- Managing other Business Analysts
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary, plus a benefits package including:
- 25 days' annual leave,
- Medical insurance,
- Pension fund contributions
- Performance bonus
If you are interested in discussing further please get in touch or apply for immediate consideration.