Lead Generation and Sales ExecutiveReference: J51364
A fantastic chance for an experience sales professional to work for one of the UK's leading online digital communications companies.
You will focus on providing support to the Sales & Marketing team by developing and delivering a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. You need to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting targets and be show that you have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to the business.
- Research and gather intelligence and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Cold call, obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Make calls to a warm database of prospects to establish if opportunity exists to provide an established portfolio of services and promote attendance at events.
- Track prospects - identify decision makers, time-lines and specific qualifications
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferences, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience of B2B sales, preferably in with a technology related product/service offering with the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Workbooks CRM.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.