L&D ManagerReference: J51136
This role will work closely with HR business partners and across the business to support the company in all aspects of learning and development, analysing needs, designing and delivering targeted high impact content. Identifying and managing external learning providers and ensuring all learning activities are improving the ability to execute and retain exceptional talent.
• Identify the development needs of the business through a range of tec hniques (TLNA, analysis of data, feedback, observation, business/ strategic objectives)
• Design and deliver innovative, targeted training solutions across the business that are aligned with individual and business needs as identified through relevant learning objectives and across a range of different learning methods including e learning.
• Work with HR Business Partners, stakeholders and individuals to provide timely learning experiences for both behavioural and technical knowledge/ skills in line with business needs
• Maintain smooth running's company's L&D offering across the organisation such as the skills development offering and management development programme
• Proven experience as an L&D Manager, training manager or similar
• Current knowledge of effective L&D methods
• Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
• Experience in design and delivery of a range of training and ability to demonstrate this
• Experience in project management and budgeting
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
• Professional certification, CIPD or equivalent
For more information please contact Miranda on 01223 209888