Land Rights Team LeaderReference: J50325
This role would sure someone who has previous experience in carrying out appraisals, implementing changes and processing improvements.
• Effectively managing the team.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with all parties.
• Accurate checking of invoices.
• Manage and lead a direct interface with solicitors and developers to ensure negotiations progress at a swift pace.
• Ensure a professional relationship is maintained.
• Ability to professionally challenge other parties where applicable.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, able to work efficiently and meet deadlines and able to work under pressure. Knowledge of the industry would be an advantage.
Along with a fantastic working environment, they offer a competitive starting salary, sociable Monday-Friday working hours, pension scheme and free car parking on site.
They offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a corporate perk scheme, and an active social calendar with events taking place throughout the year.
Please apply or contact Chelsey or Lizzie at Pure.