Junior Web DeveloperReference: J51515
• Configuring websites using WordPress and Drupal.
• Coordinating third-party plug-ins and APIs
• Using LAMP stack, particularly PHP, for front and backend creation.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Competent working with a LAMP stack, including PHP, and able to show good front and back end use.
• Experience creating sites using WordPress and Drupal and be familiar with backend of the CMSs, incorporating APIs and third-party plug-ins.
• Being comfortable using Git, automated deployment systems, DNS configurations and CDNs would also be very useful.
• A good understanding of colour, typography, grid structures and colour would be advantageous, along with having had some exposure to commercial experience in the past.
• Self-motivated, organised individual, you will be expected to work on your own initiative, managing commitments and meeting deadlines. You should also have an accurate eye for detail.
You will be joining one of the UK's most commended content agencies. Based in a fast-paced industry, and with over 20 years of experience, this business aspires to grow into one of the most valued and prosperous content agencies in the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the Technology team in our Cambridge office.