Junior Project ManagerJob not available
The position will work across the business, responsible for all element of the project life cycle including working with some of the groups largest client.
The projects will vary in size and nature and work across all disciplines in the business from IT to manufacturing.
The positions will include the following:
* Support PMO with procedures - process improvements and training if required
* Designing and developing project plans
* Support Stakeholders within various reports
* Update project systems and project documentation and communicating with the broader business
* Liaising for updates across multiple disciplines/areas - finance, marketing, software development/IT
* Work on project delivery directly with clients dealing with any issues and recommending solutions
You will have experience working in a fast paced environment with strong communication skills and will be used to working with lots of customers both internally and externally.
This post could suit an experienced Junior PM or someone at a BA level looking for a slightly different challenge.
A hands on approach and the ability to "get into the business" is essential.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: