Java DeveloperReference: J51481
Our client, a leading employer in Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join them on a permanent basis. Founded in 2010 and employing over 140 people, they deliver an industry-leading payments platform to customers across the world.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team of passionate engineers to develop information systems and design new software solutions in an Agile environment. You'll be pragmatic, proactive, and communicative - happy to work as part of a medium sized team.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 3 years+ experience in Java
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as TCP/IP
On top of working in a modern and relaxed working environment they offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Flexible hours - 35 hour working week
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 5% pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free parking