Java DeveloperReference: J50347
You will be working as part of a strong collaborative team of Java Developers working on both front end and back end elements of the software with involvement in testing also. The business operates very collaboratively with peer review being the predominant form of QA . You will also have the opportunity to be client facing going through requirements and outlining the details of a project.
• Strong knowledge of Java (essential)
• Working knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, & Hibernate (essential)
• Experience of Linux (essential)
• Strong SQL skills ideally MySQL (essential)
• Knowledge of Jasper Reports, Ant, Groovy, Freemarker and Jetty (desirable)
• Previous experience working e-commerce and commercial environments (desirable)
• Competitive salary DOE
• 25 days holiday + BH
• Free Parking
You will be somebody who is looking for a great business where you can feel part of the family in a dynamic and rewarding business. Working for a small business you get the benefits of your work being integral to the business, seeing tangible results for your efforts in a small team environment and really getting to grips with the product, clients and colleagues you have. This is a position suited to somebody that can see a long term future within the business and understands the restrictions a small business has when considering rapid progression paths.