IT TrainerJob not available
You will work on my client's e-learning initiatives to create, design and author innovative and engaging learning material to be hosted on the Learning Management System. You will also work with both new starters and existing employees to provide one to one coaching sessions. Projects/assignments will be varied and include rolling out new or upgraded business systems to specific practice groups and support staff as well as educating and increasing awareness of existing tools.
The role will primarily focus on supporting the team to get the most from Office 365 as well as the companies ERP/CRM systems.
We are looking for the following:
* Experience working in an IT training role (Either as part of HR/L&D or IT) - its essential that you have a very strong IT bias.
* Advanced experience working with MS packages - Word and Excel, from basic to advanced level
* Experience with MS Teams to enable users to communicate effectively and build collaborative working channels
* Sharepoint to maximise document management including tagging/labels
* Creating automated workflows to increase productivity
* E-learning experience and a background supporting teams in person and remotely
The successful applicant will be a skilled trainer who is comfortable designing and creating course materials as well as delivering and providing follow ups to ensure that new skills and behaviours are learnt and implemented. You will be a whizz on Microsoft 365 and be able to share this information in an interesting, supportive and engaging manner.
The business are offering an excellent salary and broad range of benefits.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: