IT TechnicianReference: J57143
This all round role will support a range of projects, infrastructure and support in a growing manufacturing business.
The position will be involved in the following:
* Support issues across multi-site teams
* Dealing with software and applications queries as well as bespoke packages
* Hardware set-up - mobiles, laptops, desktops and tablets
* Phones systems and VOIP
* Desktop management
* Supporting in new implementations for CRM and ERP systems
* Assisting in training and support for IT issues across the business
* Supporting with IT security and general IT updates
We are looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
* Experience across a range of Microsoft and windows related products
* Hardware and software experience
* Experienced working in a support or helpdesk related function
* Good customer service and people skills
* Confident and outgoing in person with good analytical and problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business offering a great salary and broad range of benefits.
The company is happy to support further study with a clear career path with great opportunities as the business grows.