IT Support TechnicianReference: J56206
We have partnered with a global freight forwarding and supply chain specialist organisation based in Chelmsford that are seeking an experienced IT Support professional to join their team. You will have the opportunity to continually improve processes and business performance whilst gaining IT related training.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications, desktops and peripherals.
• Ensure a first class level of customer service
• Support business applications;
• Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring optimal workstation performance;
• Upgrade hardware and software
• Assist all users with any IT related incidents logged on the IT Support Desk
• Maximise the use of hardware and software by providing training to new users;
• Improve existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications;
• 1st Line Support experience
• Strong knowledge of Windows desktop and server
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including 365
• A strong interest in technology and IT troubleshooting
• Passion for keeping up to date with current industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
• Knowledge of routers, firewall and basic networking
This is a great opportunity for an IT Technician that is seeking an organisation that will provide a stable environment to develop both personal and professional skills.
For more information about the company, the position and the salary/benefits, get in contact now - Tom Aldis