IT SupportReference: J49579
The post holder will be responsible for manning the Helpdesk function which will involve requests from walk-ins, email and telephone. You will need to gather the requirements and expected outcomes dealing with any 1st line issues and supported by the wider IT support function.
• Provide 1st Line support to the wider business whilst managing the distribution and escalation of the Helpdesk function
• Continual monitoring of the IT systems ensuring status checks are completed
• Take ownership of IT equipment and asset tagging
• Strong experience of Microsoft based infrastructure environments (essential)
• Experience of providing support for a variety of laptops and mobile devices (essential)
• Ability to undertake light networking tasks such as antivirus updates, backup systems and firewalls (essential)
• Recognised industry qualification (desirable)
This position is a great opportunity for an apprentice trained IT professional looking for their first Full time position or an established 1st Line candidate looking to make a move into an expanding and rewarding business with opportunities to develop within a modern and award winning business.