IT SupportJob not available
The post holder will be responsible for manning the Helpdesk function which will involve requests from walk-ins, email and telephone. You will need to gather the requirements and expected outcomes dealing with any 1st line issues and supported by the wider IT support function.
• Provide 1st Line support to the wider business whilst managing the distribution and escalation of the Helpdesk function
• Continual monitoring of the IT systems ensuring status checks are completed
• Take ownership of IT equipment and asset tagging
• Strong experience of Microsoft based infrastructure environments (essential)
• Experience of providing support for a variety of laptops and mobile devices (essential)
• Ability to undertake light networking tasks such as antivirus updates, backup systems and firewalls (essential)
• Recognised industry qualification (desirable)
This position is a great opportunity for an apprentice trained IT professional looking for their first Full time position or an established 1st Line candidate looking to make a move into an expanding and rewarding business with opportunities to develop within a modern and award winning business.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: