IT Support SpecialistReference: J51356
The role is maintaining the smooth running of the company's ERP and provide 1st and 2nd line support to colleagues. The role will be to work with the Group IT Manager to support the business and their circa 300 employees with all people related activities.
- Monitor and control projects related to business information systems
- Test and validate upgrades to ERP before release
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Diagnose and resolve IT software, hardware and infrastructure issue via remote software
- ERP system
- Microsoft SQL
- Reporting tools and troubleshooting tools
- Microsoft Windows OS and Windows Server (2008 - 2012)
- GDPR compliance requirements.
Please get in touch if you are interested in the role.