IT Support EngineerReference: J56448
What is the job?
• Act as the first point of contact for all incoming technical problems.
• Filter incoming calls and direct as appropriate.
• Resolve as many incoming calls as possible.
• Assist and work with Senior Support Engineers, Systems analysts and suppliers.
• Assistance with system developments and testing where required.
• Security and system integrity in line with Society policy and legislation.
• Assistance to the IT Infrastructure manager in administration tasks.
What do you need?
• A working knowledge of Windows 10/ Office 365
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Prior IT Support experience
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress within their career, you will have the luxury of working with some of the most up to date tech and infrastructure and all within a company that offers excellent benefits and free parking. Please don't hesitate to apply now as this position will not be available for long.