IT Support EngineerJob not available
As a 1st/2nd line support engineer, you will become a key part of a small team supporting up to 1000 colleagues across the UK. The role will involve on-site and remote support, as well as providing some assistance to the European IT team.
• Windows 7, 8.1, 10
• Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
• Windows Server 2008, 2012
• WAN, LAN 1st/2nd line support experience
• Previous experience providing support on-site and remotely - ideally to over 800 users
• Knowledge of ITIL would be beneficial
For more information, please apply or get in touch.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: