IT Support Engineer - 2nd lineJob not available
The role has two main responsibilities: 60% IT system support and 40% IT projects.
You will be providing technical support to internal users, mainly in a 2nd line capacity, but with the flexibility to support with 1st and 3rd line work as required. You will in charge of IT project work from researching, to planning to implementation and testing.
• Windows Server 2012
• Office 365
• Active Directory
• Avaya phone systems (experience with VOIP also beneficial)
Duties and responsibilities:
• IT projects - research, plan, implementation, testing and documentation
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems
• Troubleshooting IT problems and solving hardware and software faults
• Ensuring calls are logged into call logging system
• Testing and evaluating new technology
• Experience in delivering IT projects
• Experience of managing Microsoft Office 365 including Microsoft SharePoint
• Professional IT certification or experience in a similar role
• Experience in 2nd line support
• Able to show initiative in developing and maintaining systems
The company are offering a clear career path, lots of further professional training and an excellent salary and benefits package.
**Please note that you need to drive in order to access the offices**
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: