IT Support EngineerJob not available
• Provide IT support for staff, making sure all systems are up-to-date and work effectively
• Maintain asset registers
• Implement security and backup measures along with data recovery
• Monitor the IT infrastructure i.e. user accounts, mobile devices etc. ensuring business continuity.
• Fixing network issues, including firewalls, routers, switches etc.
• Diagnosing software and hardware issues, including PCs, laptops, printers etc.
• Using a ticketing system to keep on top of requests and queries.
• Experience working in a service/helpdesk environment
• Experience using an IT ticketing system to keep track of staff IT issues
• Experience supporting Windows 10 & Windows Server
• Experience troubleshooting network issues including firewalls, routers, switches etc.
• Confident supporting Office 365 and Active Directory
• Excellent communication skills via telephone, email and face-to-face
We are looking for someone with a passion for IT that is keen to learn and develop.
For more information, please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.