IT Server EngineerReference: J51415
What is the job?
You will be responsible for securely managing the companies server estate with responsibility for ensuring availability KPIs are met, resolutions of issues are met in a timely fashion and security is maintained within an ITIL environment. This will be a varied role with responsibility for backups, checks and upgrades alongside adhoc assistance with the wider companies infrastructure.
What experience do I need?
• Experience with Windows Servers ideally Windows 2012 (essential)
• Strong knowledge of VMware (essential)
• Good working knowledge of network security (essential)
• Working knowledge of SQL (essential)
• Knowledge of Solarwinds & Varonis (desirable)
• Previous experience working within the public sector or NFP (desirable)
This role comes with some great benefits including 35 days holiday (inc BH), competitive salary, pension and options for partial home working.