IT Procurement ManagerJob not available
Purpose of the role
As part of the central purchasing team you will be organising procurement and tenders for IT category, Working with internal stakeholder and suppliers to ensure the right process has been adhered to as well as ensuring the right solution is procured for the need at hand. Spend will vary into £m's but predominantly will be sub £1m spend.
Key projects will often be centred around cloud technology
• Managing the full procurement cycle
• IT Subject matter expert
• Lead on internal process and procedures
• Some international travel required
What do you need to bring to the table?
• Must be well versed in a range of procurement environments including OJEU
• IT Category experience is key
• Public Sector experience would be useful
• IT skills including ERP systems
Please contact Ben for more details
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: