IT ManagerJob not available
I am currently recruiting for an IT Manager based in Norwich for one of the fastest growing Ecommerce businesses in the country.
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the technical and customer facing use of the information systems, ensuring a first class service to the head office, distribution centre and 40 sites across the UK.
- Responsible for all of the IT services within the business including infrastructure, hardware, communications and support service.
- Ensure the delivery of IT services to users at all location
- Lead a team of initially 3 Technical staff ensuring brilliant support to the user base
-Manage IT capacity planning and monitoring of storage and systems at all times
-Develop and own disaster recovery strategy planning and testing
- Keeping up to date documentation of all servers, racks, systems and configurations
-Maintenance of communication, dependency and reliance plan for system reboots and outages
The successful candidate will have experience or knowledge in:
- Working within an IT support environment
- Technical knowledge of MS SQL
- Use of ERP/WMS
- Great communication skills
- Open to change and being at the forefront of technology
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.