IT ManagerJob not available
What is the job?
• Ownership and management of the IT infrastructure, systems and security
• Maintenance of servers and networks
• Overseeing and managing desktop support services
• Plan, organise, and control access to proprietary business data stored on internal and cloud storage systems
• Create and maintain documentation relating to IT systems
• Overseeing implementation of major IT projects including new systems, system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Work alongside the Data Team to develop a robust data management and data analytics function in the business
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Managing IT team; providing guidance, training and coaching
• Safeguard server and databases through daily and weekly backups both on site and remote.
What skills/experience do you need?
• Experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
• Core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, and Active Directory
• VMWare Esxi/VCentre Server
• VPN administration and monitoring
• Networking concepts including WAN, LAN, DHCP, DNS, SSL, and IP Routing and Switching
This is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic, exciting environment surrounded by individuals with creativity, drive and determination. If this position is of interest then please get in touch as soon as possible.