IT ManagerJob not available
In this post you will l support the Head of IT in taking responsibility for managing all aspects of technology within an international and growing business environment.
• To manage the day to day aspects of the IT department
• Mentor and guide team members
• Manage external resources (contractor, consultants) - establish work schedules and budgets, monitor output, ensure that work is documented and any operation tasks are validated and conform to the companies standard procedures.
• pro-actively communicate IT matters to the business, as appropriate
• Manage IT budgets and expenditure - produce budgets, monitor expenditure against budget, manage supplier relationships
• Work with IT and external suppliers to resolve 3rd line support issues
• Provide a strategic view for IT
• Establish/develop and maintain relationships with the different departments - identify support issues, identify opportunities for improving processes
• Working with the business to define administration roles for business systems
• Able to work hands on when necessary
We are looking for applicants to have some of the following:
• Project Management and a broad range of hands on IT experience, particularly in a Microsoft environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate good experience of IT delivery in a complex international business
• Experience working with ERP systems
• Solid understanding of the IT process and procedures and the need for quality user support
• A hands-on approach
• Strong communicator
This position is working for a fantastic business, offering a clear career path through to senior management and working in a modern and open plan working environment
Benefits include - 28 days holiday, very generous bonus, contributory pension, healthcare/dental and flexitime.