IT ManagerReference: J46341
As the groups most senior IT professional, and reporting directly to board level, the position comes with a remit to utilise/harness technology in all areas of an international and multi-site business.
Duties will include:
* Be responsible for and develop all aspects of the groups IT/Systems as well as managing the 3rd party suppliers
* All aspects of application management, systems development and promoting and developing the use of a newly implemented ERP system
* Management of telecommunications, mobiles and laptops
* Sourcing and supply of hardware and software
* Deal with all aspects of security and compliance - both internally and externally
* Management and development of the IT teams
* Project management for existing and new projects/initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced and confident IT professional who is looking for a new challenge.
we are keen to hear from applications with the following skills/experience:
* At least 5 years IT experience - across all areas of a busy IT functions and with experience of running and delivery projects
* CRM & ERP experience
* A hands on approach to support and training
* Very good organisational and communications skills
The business are growing quickly and offering an excellent opportunity to grow with a business who have increasingly complex IT needs in a fast moving and exciting industry. The are offering an excellent salary with broad range of benefits. The business welcomes applications on a part time and full time basis.
To find out more please apply to this advert forwarding your CV and details or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing to discuss further.