IT Infrastructure TechnicianJob not available
The position will primarily be focussing on 1st and 2nd line support to clients via remote control technologies and site visits where required. You will also be responsible for performing regular checks of client IT infrastructures to ensure their systems are pro-actively managed to pre-empt and prevent any issues.
• Desktop and server support skills in Windows and Linux. MacOS knowledge would be useful
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016; Linux Server and Terminal Server skills
• Microsoft Exchange
• Active Directory in a mid-size configuration
• DHCP, DNS, and familiarity with wireless networks and networking. Strong IP skills an advantage
• Good understanding of common desktop applications (Word, Excel) to assist users over the phone or via desk visits
• Good problem solving and diagnosis skills
• Excellent communication and solid customer support skills as you will be providing support to users at all levels including Directors
• Due to heavy use of Citrix Xen Server a candidate with previous experience would be preferred.
• Previous exposure to logistics or freight forwarding would be a major advantage as the team operates from our customer's premises in Witham, Essex
• SQL Server
*Full UK Driving License and own car is essential - there will be ad hoc travel to other regional client sites *
For further information, please apply or contact Alex at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: