IT Helpdesk ManagerReference: J51420
What is the job?
As the Assistant IT Manager you will hold full responsibility for managing the IT Helpdesk team including all reviews, development, reporting and taking ownership of any high priority tickets whilst providing ad-hoc 1st and 2nd line support when needed.
What experience do I need?
• Experience in managing a helpdesk/support team (essential)
• 1st and 2nd line support knowledge (essential)
• Prior experience with training and developing staff (essential)
• Experience working within a highly regulated industry (desirable)
What skills should I have?
• Microsoft Exchange & SQL Server (desirable)
• Virtualised environments ideally VMware (desirable)
• Knowledge of Citrix tools ideally XenApp (desirable)
• Mobile device management (desirable)
• Experience of telecoms support ideally Mitel 3300 (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for an experience Helpdesk Team leader or Manager to take on a fresh challenge with significant autonomy and flexibility within the role and opportunity to make a tangible difference to the business.