IT Director (Part Time)Reference: J51029
The exciting post will work across technology, information and consultancy providing the very best support and leadership to the organisation's business streams and customers.
With a broad remit this will include:
• Working across various project groups supporting and advising on the use and adoption of new technologies
• Project management for various ongoing upgrades and new systems including a current CRM implementation
• Leadership to the IT team (support, infrastructure and projects)
• Develop and support creation of a new strategic plan for IT
• Recommendation of new technologies and supporting start-ups and customers on adoption of new tech
• Help and support information/communication flow within the organisation
• Work with the broad of directors and senior management team on broader business issues
We are looking for an experienced IT professional, ideally on a part time basis with experience in the following:
• Broad range of experience in sector type and varied sizes of businesses
• Proven track record in development of people and hands on leadership
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effect and develop positive change across a complex organisation
• Project management experience and the ability/desire to still be "hands on"
• Experience across all areas of IT - ERP/CRM/support/infrastructure/telecoms etc...
• Background with broader business based decision making and working as part of a small senior team developing strategy and business planning
• Passionate about new technology and start up business
Ideally on a part time basis the position offers flexibility around days and hours with a broad range of extensive benefits and an excellent salary.
The working environment is supportive and positive based in modern offices on the outskirts of Cambridge.